Anyhow, I was online last week trying to come up with ideas for my next Secret Pal gift that I have to send in July. It never hurts to find things especially if I can get a good deal on them. So I ended up at Gymboree.com and spent money on my future daughter. I know I really shouldn't have, but I just couldn't help myself. These were such a good deal. I spent just over $80, including shipping costs for $163.50 worth of clothes. That's more than 50% off. And I thought ahead to the possibility of adopting a slightly older WC so I ordered everything in 2T and Gymboree sizes tend to run a bit big as I've experienced with Eriks. The UPS man dropped off my goodies yesterday and here's what I got. BTW, can you tell I like the color pink????
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Just Couldn't Help Myself
One of my biggest downfalls is that I love to shop - online, in the store, garage sales, where ever. That's how I've ended up with some of the stuff that I absolutely do not need nor will I ever use.
Anyhow, I was online last week trying to come up with ideas for my next Secret Pal gift that I have to send in July. It never hurts to find things especially if I can get a good deal on them. So I ended up at Gymboree.com and spent money on my future daughter. I know I really shouldn't have, but I just couldn't help myself. These were such a good deal. I spent just over $80, including shipping costs for $163.50 worth of clothes. That's more than 50% off. And I thought ahead to the possibility of adopting a slightly older WC so I ordered everything in 2T and Gymboree sizes tend to run a bit big as I've experienced with Eriks. The UPS man dropped off my goodies yesterday and here's what I got. BTW, can you tell I like the color pink????



Anyhow, I was online last week trying to come up with ideas for my next Secret Pal gift that I have to send in July. It never hurts to find things especially if I can get a good deal on them. So I ended up at Gymboree.com and spent money on my future daughter. I know I really shouldn't have, but I just couldn't help myself. These were such a good deal. I spent just over $80, including shipping costs for $163.50 worth of clothes. That's more than 50% off. And I thought ahead to the possibility of adopting a slightly older WC so I ordered everything in 2T and Gymboree sizes tend to run a bit big as I've experienced with Eriks. The UPS man dropped off my goodies yesterday and here's what I got. BTW, can you tell I like the color pink????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The dresses are beautiful!
Post a Comment